The harsh desert climate can be brutal on painted surfaces. Over time, the blistering sun’s UV rays will break down molecular bonds in your paint if it’s not protected, resulting in a dull, faded appearance. Interiors will fade, dry out and crack. Strong winds and blowing sands can leave microscratches and contaminates in your clear coat. Left untreated, these will lead to oxidation and deterioration of your finish … and eventually a costly paint job.
To keep your auto (or bring it back to) as near to new as possible, we recommend a full interior + exterior detail at least once a year for cars that are garaged and at least twice a year for those that “live” outside or are regularly exposed to the sun and winds, with weekly or biweekly washes and a hand wax every 3-4 weeks to maintain shine and protection.
Interior + Exterior Detailing from $175*
- Complete cleaning of your wheels and wheel wells
- Tire shine
- Carpets, mats and cloth seats shampooed
- Leather seats deep cleaned
- Scotchgard of upholstery and carpets
- Dust blown out of vents, crevasses and door jams with compressed air
- Interior scrubbed and sanitized
- Clay bar to remove contaminants
- Cutting pad to remove small scratches
- Polishing pad to bring out the color and shine in your paint
- Finishing wax to protect your vehicle from the sun’s harmful UV rays
*If required (will incur additional cost):
- Hard water spot removal
- Tar removal
- Tree sap removal
- Leather treatment
* Large vehicles will incur extra costs.