The harsh desert climate can be brutal for your vehicle inside as well as out. The blistering sun’s UV rays will cause your upholstry and trim to fade, dry out and crack if not protected and maintained. An interior detail will keep your auto’s interior (or bring it back to) as close to new as possible.
We recommend a full interior + exterior detail detail at least once a year, however if anyone smokes in your auto or if you regularly transport children, pets or other messy passengers or cargo (cardboard boxes are upholstry killers!), you may want to consider an additional interior detail every 4 to 6 months.
Interior Detailing from $130
- Carpets, mats and cloth seats shampooed
- Leather seats deep cleaned
- Scotchgard of upholstery and carpets
- Dust blown out of vents, crevasses and door jams with compressed air
- Interior scrubbed and sanitized
If required (will incur additional cost):